We welcome your financial donations for the pantry. Thank you for the support!
Checks can be made payable to “Homer Food Pantry” and mailed to:
16 Cayuga Street
Homer, NY 13077
During the summer months, we also welcome the bounty of your home gardens. We accept fresh vegetable donations as well.
Wish List Items
If you would like to donate items, they can be dropped off at the pantry during regular hours (Tuesdays 10 am – 12:30 pm or Thursdays 5-7 pm). If these hours do not work with your schedule, please contact us to arrange for drop-off. Please no expired items.
Items that we regularly provide and are on our wish list, include:
- Spaghetti and other dried pastas, pasta sides
- Spaghetti sauce and canned tomatoes
- Tuna and canned chicken
- Peanut butter
- Canned vegetables (green beans, corn, peas, mixed vegetables)
- Canned fruits (peaches, pears, mandarin oranges, applesauce)
- Boxed cereal and oatmeal
- Canned beans
- Canned soups
- Macaroni and cheese
- Rice and rice sides
- Dessert mixes (cakes, brownies, muffins)
- Laundry detergent
- Toilet paper (individually wrapped rolls preferred)