Welcome New Visitors
Never been to the pantry before?
Here’s what to expect on your first visit!
- Park in the rear of Homer First United Methodist Church and enter the back door. There will be signs.
- For the safety of other pantry visitors and volunteers, if you are not vaccinated against COVID-19, please put on a mask. Please know that volunteers who are not masked are fully vaccinated.
- Come down the stairs and enter the pantry area door.
- We will have you complete a simple intake form with contact information. Since we serve the residents of Homer and Homer school district areas, we will ask for proof of residency (utility bill, driver’s license).
- Please bring reusable shopping bags. We will pack your bags with a distribution of canned vegetables, fruits, beans, soups, pasta/pasta sauce, cereal, tuna, peanut butter/jelly, macaroni and cheese, frozen meat, bread, eggs, cheese, margarine, and toilet paper. Additional variety as available. Amounts are based on the number of individuals in your household.
- We will cart the bags upstairs and assist you to put in your vehicle.
- You can visit the pantry once a month, so we will give you a reminder card with a return date.